Our Services

Voice Assistant App Design

We love bringing your product and services ideas to life. By working alongside your business services unit we help you discover new customer and product interaction paths. We translate those findings into a natural dialog flow using NLP algorithms and Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant conversation voice engines.  

Chatbot Conversation Scripts

We offer chatbot dialogue flow and script writing services. In order to have an engaging chatbot and high conversion rates you require 90% awesome content that customers love and want to interact with. The other 10% of the success is good programming of the bot itself.

Image by Austin Distel
Image by Mika Baumeister
Image by Kelly Sikkema

Chatbot Development

A web-based chatbot  is an extension of the voice enabled smart assistant. Put the conversations such as support calls, product enquiries and even product purchases on an auto-pilot. Chatbots work wonders as replacement for contact forms especially with the use of  conversational AI.

Conversational UX Design

Allowing people to have a conversation with the machines whether via a chatbot or voice assistant requires a provision of relevant content at the right moment and to the right customer. We work together with your business unit to design a dialog flow that triggers an action from your customers (for example: a purchase, newsletter registration). 

People Working in Open Office

Get your FREE quote

 

©2020 | Al Summers Media | +49 176 3255 0101 | Germany